Chapathi Veg Roll:
Chapathi Veg Roll is easy to make and delicious to eat frankies...!
This is one of my son’s favorite dish. We recently tasted this at a restaurant and I wanted to try it at home. It came yummy as you can see.
Potatoes, carrot, peas and other veg cooked with spices make up the stuffing of these chatpata chapatti rolls. You can use left over chapattis also to prepare this recipe.
It’s a kids favorite recipe too ..giv a try n enjoyy..!
- Wheat flour - ¼ kg
- Milk - ½ tumbler
- Ghee - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
- Onion - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Coriander pwd - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
- Potato - 1
- Carrot - 2
- Chopped radish, beans,cabbage - 1 cup
- Peas - ¼ cup
- Mint leaves - handful
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Knead wheat flour to soft dough by adding salt, 1/4 cup milk, 1 tbsp ghee and water. Divide it to equal sized balls.
- Heat oil in tawa, add chopped onion, ginger and garlic, green chilly and grind in blender to fine paste.
- Add 1 tbsp oil in tawa, heat it.
- Add garam masala pwd, sauté it.
- Add coriander pwd, red chilly pwd and stir well. Add ground mixture from step 2 and saute for a minute.
- Add chopped potato, carrot, radish, beans, cabbage and peas.
- Add salt generously and cook it covered for 5 mins.
- Once the veg are completely done, add mint leaves and fry.
- If the masala attains thick consistency, add 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice, combine well.
- Turn off the flame.
- Prepare hot chapattis, from the above prepared dough.
- Apply the veg masala to a thin layer.
- Roll the chapatti and serve hot...:)
Related Quick Links: