Subscribe here for more Video RecipesGobi Pakora: (Cauliflower Pakoda)
This is a favorite snack of my family and is a great appetizer. This can be served with mint, cilantro chutney or tomato ketchup. The crispy feeling of gobi pakora in your mouth will be yummy with a hot coffee or tea during evening. Try this Recipe today and serve it hot. Enjoy and do let me know how this Gobi Pakora Recipe turned out for you…! Happy cooking…!Ingredients:
· Cauliflower - 1
· Besan flour - 2 cups
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
· Mango pwd - 1 tsp
· Cumin seed pwd - 1 tsp
· Garam masala pwd - 1 tbsp
· Coriander pwd - ½ tbsp
· Oil to fry
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Wash Cauliflower and cut into small pieces.
2. Take besan flour, red chilly pwd, mango pwd, cumin seed pwd, garam masala pwd, coriander pwd and salt.
3. Add little water and beat the mixture to form a thin and smooth batter.
4. Heat the oil.
5. Dip the cauliflower pieces into the batter and deep fry on medium heat till golden brown.
6. Serve hot Gobi pakora with spicy green chutney or Tomato ketchup.