This is a tasty healthy drink and ideal for hot summer season. It helps in indigestion as it has more lactic acid. It is the best appetizer. Also butter milk is rich in potassium, vit B12, calcium, phosphorous and riboflavin. Buttermilk detoxifies body and cleanses the intestines and relieves constipation. One cup of buttermilk has 99 calories and 2.2 g of fat. Let’s enjoy this energy drink daily and here’s the healthy recipe for you…
· ‘Buttermilk - ½ l
· Ginger - small piece
· Mint leaves - handful
· Curry and coriander leaves - small cup
· Green chilly - 1
· Asafetida - ¼ tsp
· Salt to taste
1. First let’s prepare buttermilk from curd. Take the curd in a bowl and whip it for 2 mins, so that the butter separates out. Remove the butter. The remaining liquid is buttermilk, which is fat free.
2. Grind mint leaves, ginger, curry & coriander leaves, green chilly to fine smooth paste by adding little water.
3. Add salt, asafetida pwd to buttermilk.
4. Add the paste and stir well.
5. Serve chill.
Healthy, tasty, nutritious, digestive buttermilk ready to relish!
Smart Shopping at Best deal:
LU Erin Fetherston Designed, Creme Roulee Dark Chocolate European Style Rolled Wafers, 14.1-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6) [Amazon.com Exclusive] for $39.00
Aube by Honeywell TI071/U Solar Time Table, Programmable Timer Switch, Whitefor $48.33