Banana MilkShake / Homemade Milkshake Recipes
Banana Milk Shake is a delicious tasy drink. As this is my kids favorite milk shake, I would love to prepare frequently at home. Its very easy to prepare this nutritious drink. Bananas are great source of phosphorous, calcium, potassium, Vit A, C, E, B6 and niacin. A ripe banana supplies more than 90 cal and is a healthy source of carbohydrates. It makes a perfect, quick and filling breakfast at times. Here is the easy recipe to delight your tastebuds !
· Ripe Bananas - 2
· Chilled Milk - 500 ml
· Sugar - 2 tbsp
· Vanilla Essence - 2 drops
· Crushed ice - 1 cupMethod:
1. Boil Milk in low flame, so that it thickens to half of its content.
2. Remove from flame, once it attains room temperature, refrigerate it.
3. Peel the bananas, break it to small pieces.
4. Transfer it in blender, add chilled milk and blend.
5. Add sugar, vanilla essence and crushed ice and blend, until the shake is smooth and foamy.
6. Add a tbsp of finely chopped banana pieces in a glass tumbler.
7. Pour the foamy milk shake to the tumbler, mix well.
8. Serve it very chill.
9. Yummy! Enjoy your tasty healthy drink.