Wheat flour – Moongdal Murukku
Wheat flour – Moongdal Murukku:
Moong dal is rich in proteins and good for health. The combination of wheat flour with moong dal gave a awesome, crispy n tasty Murukku. Check out the delectable recipe here…
- Wheat flour - 2 cup
- Moong dal - 1 cup
- Red chilly pwd - ½ tbsp
- Melted butter - 2 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt to taste
- Take wheat flour in a bowl.
- Wash and cook moong dal in pressure cooker.
- Allow to cool and smash it to thick paste.
- Add this to wheat flour.
- Add red chilly pwd, salt and make it a soft dough.
- Add butter to the dough and mix well.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Wet the palm with a drop of oil, take small ball of the dough in a murukku press.
- Press it in hot oil.
- Deep fry to golden brown.
- Healthy and nutritious wheat flour – moongdal murukku ready for you.