Spicy Chilly Chicken Gravy:
This recipe is quite simple to prepare at home and has an awesome hot and spicy taste. As the name suggest, the boneless chicken is cooked with lots of chilly and tastes yummy with lots of gravy. I just love to enjoy this dish with Roti and Naan. Here’s the recipe for you …Happy cooking…!
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Green chilly - 5
· Onion - 1
· Tomato - 2
· Ginger - 1 piece
· Garlic - 6 pods
· Butter - 2 tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - ½ tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
· Corn flour - 2 tbsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Yoghurd - ½ cup
· Garam masala pwd - 1 tbsp
· White pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Black pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Capsicum - ½
· Salt to taste
· Fresh coriander leaves
1. Chop onion, tomato into small pieces.
2. Add ginger, garlic and make paste.
3. Slice green chilli to lengthy pieces.
4. Mix red chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, 1 tbsp soya sauce, 1 tbsp corn flour, lemon juice, yoghurd, salt and 2 tbsp oil and make a paste of it.
5. Apply this paste over chicken and marinate for ½ an hour.
6. Now apply, tomato onion paste to the chicken and again marinate for 30 mins.
7. Heat butter in a pan, add garam masal pwd, add green chillies, sauté well.
8. Add white pepper pwd, black pepper pwd and fry for 2 mins.
9. Add the marinated chicken and fry well.
10. Allow to get half cooked with occasional stirring.
11. Add corn flour and soya sauce in water and add to the chicken.
12. Allow to boil covered, for 10 mins on low flame.
13. Garnish with fried capsicum and sprinkle chopped green coriander and serve hot.
14. Delicious spicy chilly chicken gravy ready to delight your taste buds…!