Palak Moongdal Kuttu
Palak Moongdal Kuttu:
Palak is the Indian term for the spinach a green leafy vegetable. Palak is known to have a lot of medicinal values and hence is an important vegetable in many of the households. And moongdal has high protein content, rich in calcium, Vitamin C, its popular for its medicinal and nutritional properties. So this recipe Palak Moongdal kuttu tastes great and easy to prepare this healthy tasty food…
- Paalak leaves - 1 bowl
- Moong dal - 1 cup
- Onion - ½
- Tomato - 1
- Green chilly - 1 or 2
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Mustard - ¼ tsp
- Cumin - 1 tsp
- Coconut flowers - ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash paalak, strain water from it.
- Take moong dal and paalak in a bowl.
- Add onion, tomato and green chilly, pressure cook it for just 1 whistle.
- Smash the contents, add a generous pinch of salt and mix them.
- Heat oil in a pan, temper with mustard, cumin, asafoetida.
- Add shredded coconut flowers, and combine well.
- Nutritious, tasty, delicious Paalak Moong dal kuttu ready to serve.