Hot and Spicy Masala Peanuts
Hot and Spicy Masala Peanuts:
Hot and spicy masala peanuts make a delicious snack! They are so easy to roast at home. Peanuts are nutrient rich providing over 30 essential nutrients and phytonutrients. Peanuts are a good source of niacin, folate, fiber, magnesium, vitamin E, manganese and phosphorus. Its great for evening snack…Enjoy the recipe here…
- Peanuts - 2 cup
- Gram flour - ½ cup
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Asafoetida - a pinch
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
- Coriander pwd - ½ tsp
- Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
- Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
- Oil to fry
- Salt for taste
- Take the peanut in a big bowl.
- Sprinkle gram flour, asafetida, red chilly pwd, salt, butter, cumin pwd, coriander pwd, garam masala pwd and pepper pwd.
- Add lemon juice, and sprinkle water little by little and mix well.
- Take care not to add excess water.
- Heat oil in a Kadai. (fry pan)
- Wet your hand in water, take peanut and spread it in kadai, so that the peanut will get separated.
- Deep fry in medium flame, stirring once in a while.
- When peanut turns crispy and brown in color, remove it and spread it in a tissue to remove excess oil.
- When it cools, serve it.
- Store in an airtight container for up to a month.