Ginger Cucumber Raita
Ginger Cucumber Raita:
Ginger Cucumber Raita is a healthy and nutritious dish, ideal for summer months. As we all know ginger is a medicinal herb and regarded as a healing gift from God, and is commonly used to cleanse and warm the body. It is used in the treatment of cold & cough, joint pain, malaria and toothache.
Cucumber also has countless health benefits, it’s an excellent source of vit C, folic acid and potassium. The skin of the cucumber is rich in fibre content. And this nutritious dish together with ginger and cucumber provides the nutritional balance for our body and tastes awesome..Lets enjoy the recipe here…!
· Ginger - small piece
· Cucumber - 1
· Green chilly - 1
· Yogurd - 1 cup
· Grated coconut flower - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Coriander leaves
1. Grind ginger, coconut flower, green chilly in a blender to fine smooth paste by sprinkling little water.
2. Grate cucumber to fine pieces.
3. Transfer the grated cucumber to a bowl, add the above paste and salt.
4. Add yoghurd (Curd or Dahi), chopped coriander leaves and combine together.
5. Healthy tasty ginger cucumber Raita ready to enjoy…!