Chicken Fried Rice
Chicken Fried Rice:
Chicken Fried Rice is a tasty dish, that you can prepare at home easy and delicious, as it tastes in quality restaurant. It’s a popular choice both with kids and adults. You can make it as spicy or mild as you like, with the usage of fresh chilly. Everyone in my family loves this dish and this meal has become a regular at our house. I will give you my recipe here…
· Basmati rice - 2 cup
· Olive oil - 2 tbsp
· Soya sauce - small cup
· Celery - ½ cup
· Onion - 2
· Ginger Garlic grated - 1 tbsp
· Green chilly - 2 or 3
· Chopped carrot, beans - ½ cup
· Deboned chicken - ½ kg
· White pepper pwd - 1 tbsp
· Butter - 2 tbsp
· Eggs - 2
· Spring onion and coriander leaves
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and cook the basmati rice, until it is almost ¾ th done.
2. Spread it in a large tray, add 2 tbsp olive oil, salt and soya sauce and mix well.
3. Heat oil in a fry pan, sauté the celery, onion, garlic, ginger and green chilly.
4. When the onion turns transculent, add the chicken pieces, white pepper pwd and sauté till it turns white.
5. Add finely chopped carrot and beans, sauté well.
6. Add 2 tbsp soya sauce, a pinch of salt and cook covered for 5 mins by adding little water.
7. Melt butter in a skillet, add egg and cook until egg is slightly scrambled.
8. Now add cooked rice to this and mix gently.
9. Pour the chicken stock on top of the rice and mix well, to infuse the rice with the chicken taste.
10. Make sure, all the chicken stock are absorbed by the rice and the rice is cooked completely (not overcooked)
11. Now transfer boiled chicken, mix well and cover it for few mins.
12. Garnish with spring onion and chopped coriander leaves.
12. Serve hot with hot mirchy tomato sauce. Enjoy..!