Cauliflower Green Peas curry
Cauliflower Green Peas curry:
I like cauliflower (gobi) very much and this curry goes very well with rotis, paranthas and chapatti. You won’t be able to resist this colorful and simply delicious recipe, and to enjoy this curry. The combination of onion, cumin, cashew and red chilly pwd puts a whole new twist on this protein packed dish. Try this recipe today…Ingredients:
· Cauliflower - 1
· Peas - 2 cup
· Tomato sauce - 3 tbsp
· Oil - 3 tbsp
· Cloves - 2
· Cinnamon - 1
· Cardamom - 1
· Curry and coriander leaves - handful
· Salt to taste
· Onion - 2
· Garlic - 8 pods
· Cumin seed - 1 tbsp
· Cashew - 15
· Coriander - 2 tbsp
· Chilli pwd - 1 ½ tbsp
· Green chilly - 2
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tspMethod:
1. Chop the cauliflower into big pieces, wash it and transfer it into hot water with salt and turmeric pwd.
2. Cook the peas separately.
3. Heat some oil in a pan, add cloves, cinnamon, saunf and cardamom.
4. Add the masala paste to it, toss it and allow to cook covered.
5. Once the oil separates out from it, add the cooked vegetables.
6. Now add tomato sauce and mix well.
7. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
8. After two minutes, turn off the flame.
9. Finally, garnish with curry and coriander leaves.
10. Tasty, healthy, Cauliflower peas curry a ready to serve.