Chicken Moghulai Biryani
Chicken Moghulai Biryani:
Chicken Moghul Biryani has a rich spicy taste and differs from other Biryani recipes by its hot color and strong aroma. The secret of this recipe lies in the right mix of ingredients that are added, which ensures the end result to delectable taste to savour…
· Basmati rice - 2 cup
· Chicken - ½ kg
· Onion - 3
· Tomato - 3
· Green chilly - 5
· Lemon - 2
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tbsp
· Pepper - 1 tsp
· Oil - 5 tbsp
· Ghee - 1 tbsp
· Cashew - 5
· Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Salt to taste
· Mint leaves
· Coriander leaves
Garam masala pwd:
· Cinnamon - 2
· Cloves - 3
· Cardamom - 2
· Bay leaf - 1
Roast all the above in a dry pan, allow to cool and grind to fine pwd.
- Wash and soak Briyani rice for 15 mins.
- Heat oil in a big bowl.
- Add onion and toss till it turns soft and pale pink.
- Add finely grind garam masala pwd.
- Add chopped tomato pieces, green chillies slit lengthwise.
- Grind the green chilli and pepper to granules and add them, fry well.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, chicken and cook for 5 mins covered.
- Now add ginger garlic paste( By adding last, there won’t be any sticking to fry pan)
- Add 1 tb coconut milk and water. Allow to boil.
- Add rice and stir continuously.
- Allow the rice to cook in medium flame for 5 mins.
- Add lemon juice and ghee. Reduce the flame.
- Keep in sim for 5 mins.
- Close the bowl with a white cotton cloth and cover it with lid.
- Heat water in a big flat bowl and keep the hot water bowl on the lid.
- Turn off the flame. Allow to remain for another 5 mins.
- Gently mix the rice without breaking them.
- Serve hot with coriander and cashew garnishing.
- Yummy…! Moghul chicken briyani ready for you.