Moghul Kadaai Egg
Moghul Kadaai Egg:
Moghul Kadaai Egg is an incredibly tasty recipe, which leaves you cleaning up the plate.
The main ingredients added in this are red chilly and pepper. If chilli content hot, if you need, you tone down. This serves as an ideal side dish for Chapatti, Roti and Naan.
· Eggs - 3
· Oil - 3 tbsp
· Garlic paste - 1 tbsp
· Onion - 2
· Tomato - 3
· Red chilly - 2
· Pepper - 2 tbsp
· Ginger paste - ½ tbsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Coriander leaves - handful
· Capsicum chopped - 1 tbsp
· Fried onion - 1 tbsp
· Fresh lemon juice - 1 tbsp
· Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a fry pan, add garlic paste and toss it.
- Take red chillies and pepper, roast it in dry pan, cool it and grind to fine pwd.
- Chop onion to pieces, mash chopped tomatoes to puree.
- Add this to the fry pan, sauté, until it is cooked in medium flame.
- Add ginger paste and sauté it.
- Add garam masala pwd, turmeric pwd, salt, red chilly, pepper pwd (grind above freshly) and cook with ½ tb water.
- Test for salt and adjust seasonings.
- Now break the egg and pour it in masala, allow to boil covered for 3 to 4 mins.
- Carefully roll it to other side, and allow to cook in masala.
- Simmer the flame, for another 5 mins.
- Remove from heat and add fresh lemon juice and mix gently.
- Garnish with chopped coriander, capsicum, fried onion and serve hot,