Mixed Veg Poriyal
Mixed Veg Poriyal:
This dish is a nutritious, fibre, iron, and protein rich recipe and has wonderful taste. This is appealing to anybody irrespective of their ages.
· Carrot - 2
· Cabbage - 250 g
· Beans - 100 g
· Oil - ½ tbsp
· Red chilly - 1 or 2
· Garlic - 1 pod
· Coconut grated - ½ cup
· Coriander leaves
- Mustard seeds - ¼ tsp
- Cumin seeds - ¼ tsp
- Split urad dal - ¼ tsp
- Asafoetida - ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves
- Wash and cut carrot, beans and cabbage to fine pieces.
- Cook this by adding salt and little water.
- Take a pan, temper oil with mustard, cumin, split urad dal, asatoetida and curry leaves.
- Add the cooked veg to this and toss for 1 min.
- Grate the coconut, add garlic, red chilly and grind to fine flowers.
- Add this to the above content. Combine well.
- Remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.