Sweet Potato Paratha / Healthy Paratha - Easy Video Recipe
Everyone enjoy & love to have garma garam stuffed paratha for dinner or breakfast. This delicious sweet potato paratha are a wonderful way to try with spices & flavors with mild sweet taste. This makes a stomach filling & palate satisfying stuffed paratha that is absolute quick to prepare. Kids love this healthy & nutritious paratha with the goodness of sweet potato for their lunch box. Lets see how to prepare with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Sweet potato - 1 or 2
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Cumin pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Hing / asafetida pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee - 1 tsp
- Oil - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt to taste
- Wash and cook the sweet potato until soft & tender.
- Peel off the skin.
- Add it to mixing bowl and mash it to smooth mixture.
- Add salt, cumin pwd, hing, turmeric pwd, ghee, oil, coriander leaves and mix.
- Add little water and mash it to smooth mixture.
- Now add wheat flour and knead to soft dough.
- Divide it to equal sized balls.
- Take a ball and dust it with flour.
- Roll it to thick paratha.
- Heat butter in frypan.
- Place the paratha and cook in medium flame.
- Fry until the paratha is with golden brown spots on both sides.
- Remove from flame.
- Soft & yummy sweet potato paratha is ready.
- Enjoy hot with yoghurt, raitha or any side dish of your choice.