PANEER PARATHA - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
Looking for a quick, healthy dish for dinner? Here goes the easy stuffed paratha recipe that is equally delicious & healthy too. This filling recipe is an absolute delight to taste buds and you can enjoy the smiles of your loved ones with full tummy. This dhaba style stuffed paratha has a divine blend of spices, soft paneer with inviting aroma. Lets see how to prepare this rustic Indian flat bread with easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Paneer - 200 g
- Wheat flour - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilli pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Amchoor pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Sliced green chilli - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - handful
- Salt to taste
- Wash paneer and grate to fine shreds.
- Set it aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add 1 cup of water.
- Add salt to it and stir.
- Add wheat flour and knead to smooth dough.
- Sprinkle oil and knead well to soft dough.
- Cover and let the dough rest for 5 mins.
- Divide it to equal sized balls.
- To the grated paneer, add salt, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, amchoor pwd, cumin pwd, sliced green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Mix completely.
- Make small balls out of the paneer mixture.
- Take a dough ball and dust it with flour.
- Roll it to small thick disc.
- Place the paneer ball and cover with dough.
- Seal the edges as shown in the video.
- Roll it to round thick disc by dusting flour.
- Heat butter in frypan.
- Place the rolled paratha and cook on both sides.
- Drizzle oil or paratha and fry until it turns golden on both sides.
- Remove from flame.
- Healthy delicious Paneer paratha is ready to enjoy.
- Give it a go with raitha, pickle or any side dish of your choice.