MURUKKU - COCONUT MILK MURUKKU - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
Looking for healthy & crispy snack recipes for kids? Here comes the flavorful & super delicious coconut milk murukku recipe that can be prepared at home quickly. This deep fried snack is make with rice flour, urad dal flour and coconut milk. This makes a perfect healthy evening time snacks for everyone at your home. The butter added to the dough makes the murukku soft yet crunchy. Learn to make this simplest & easiest murukku at home with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Grated coconut - 1 cup or Thick coconut milk - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 2 cups
- Urad dal flour - 1/4 cup
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Sesame seeds - 1 tsp
- Asafetida / hing / perungayam - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Add grated pieces of coconut to blender.
- Add 1/2 cup water and grind to smooth paste.
- Strain and take thick coconut milk from it.
- Set it aside.
- Add rice flour, urad dal flour, cumin seeds, sesame seeds, hing, salt and mix.
- Add thick coconut milk and knead to smooth dough.
- Add butter and knead well.
- Smooth soft dough is ready.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Grease the murukku mould with oil.
- Stuff a handful of dough in the mould as shown in video, and press in concentric circles in greased ladle or directly in hot oil.
- Take not to overcrowd the oil.
- Deep fry the murukkus in medium flame until the murukku turn golden & crispy.
- Drain in tissue paper.
- Flavorful delicious coconut milk murukku is ready to relish.
- Enjoy with garma garam coffee or tea.