Gobi 65 / Restaurant Style Recipe - Video Recipe
Today's recipe is yummy gobi 65 which is one of everyone's favorite tea time snack. It is very easy to cook restaurant style crispy gobi 65 at home. This delicious recipe is prepared by dipping cauliflower florets in a spicy batter of besan, corn, maida flour along with a pinch of various Indian flavorful spices. It makes a wonderful party snack too due to its crispy crunchy taste. Learn how to make Gobi 65 at home with this easy video recipe.
- Cauliflower florets - 1 bowl
- Maida flour - 3 tbsp
- Besan flour - 1 tbsp
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Soya sauce - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice or vinegar - few drops
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Salt to taste
- Clean and slice the cauliflower to fine florets.
- Take it in a mixing bowl, add salt, turmeric pwd and hot water.
- Rinse it for few minutes and drain water.
- In a bowl, add maida flour, corn flour, rice flour, red chilly pwd, salt, ginger garlic paste, cumin pwd, pepper pwd, besan flour and mix.
- Add soya sauce and lemon juice or vinegar.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and water.
- Mix it to smooth paste.
- Add the cauliflower and coat well with masala.
- Let it rest for 10 mins.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Drop the cauliflower in hot oil carefully as shown in video.
- Deep fry in hot oil until the gobi is cooked crispy and golden.
- Once the gobi is done, fry some curry leaves and green chilly in hot oil as shown in video. (it gives a yummy flavor to gobi 65)
- Drain the gobi 65 from oil in kitchen tissue.
- Restaurant style spicy & crispy delicious gobi 65 is ready.
- Serve hot with any dip of your choice.
- It makes a yummy combo with hot masala chai in cold wintery days.