Peanut Ladoo - Easy Video Recipe
Love healthy homemade ladoos? Then you got to try this tasty, healthy & inviting peanut ladoo recipe. This is very easy to make and can be prepared in a jiffy. This famous South Indian sweet is made up of roasted peanuts, jaggery & ghee. They can be enjoyed by kids at any holiday, as a delicious treat. Lets see how to make this mouth watering snack-time ladoo with easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Peanuts - 1 cup
- Powdered jaggery - 3/4 cup
- Cardamom pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Ghee - 2 tbsp
- Pistachio nuts for garnishing
- Roast the raw peanuts until they're browned.
- Allow to cool completely & peel off the skin.
- Add the roasted peanuts to blender & blend to smooth powder.
- Add powdered jaggery, cardamom pwd and ghee.
- Blend to smooth mixture.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Grease ghee in hands and knead the peanut mixture.
- Take small portion of the mixture and press it to small round balls as shown in video.
- Grease the tip of the peanut ladoo in ghee and smear with crushed pistachio nuts.
- Yummy peanut ladoos are ready.
- It makes a healthy evening snack for kids.