VEGETABLE SOUP / MIXED VEGETABLE SOUP - VIDEO RECIPE
Making healthy, creamy and delicious restaurant style vegetable soup at home is absolutely easy. This veg soup makes a hearty satisfying meal that's equally delicious and nutritious also. It is perfect for cold rainy days or winter nights as it is low in calories. Check out this great tasting veg soup video recipe here..!
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Mixed veggies chopped - 1 cup
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Garlic sliced - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Corn flour - 1 & 1/2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Melt butter in frypan.
- Add grated garlic and fry till light brown.
- Add sliced onions, spring onions, carrot, beans, cauliflower and saute. (Also you can add any veggies of your choice)
- Saute well.
- Add 2 cups of water and cook the veggies covered.
- Add fresh sweet corn, peas and stir.
- Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add sliced spring onion greens.
- Add salt, pepper pwd and sugar.
- Mix well and allow to boil.
- Turn flame to low and add corn flour paste. ( add 1 tbsp of corn flour with 1/2 cup of water and make a smooth paste)
- Stir well and turn off flame.
- Garnish with red chilly flakes and chopped coriander leaves.
- Rich n creamy delicious restaurant style healthy Vegetable soup is ready.
- Enjoy hot.