HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BUTTER? - Easy Video Recipe
Hope its not just me, who is worried about using store-bought peanut butter with all the unwanted additional ingredient in it as preservative. The good news is its pretty easy to prepare this versatile spread at home. The main ingredients required are roasted peanuts, sugar, salt, honey & oil. Its not only healthy for kids, surprisingly it helps in weight loss also & highly nutritious. This delicious paste pairs excellent with sandwich, roti, fruits, chocolates, etc. Try this easy video recipe & enjoy the great healthy eating option.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Roasted peanuts - 1 & 1/2 cup
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Honey - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 3 to 4 tbsp
- Roast peanuts to golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Add peanuts to blender and add salt, sugar.
- Blend to smooth powder.
- Add honey, oil and blend to fine paste.
- If required add little more oil and blend until it turns smooth consistency.
- Flavorful & healthy homemade peanut butter is ready.
- Transfer to air tight container.
- It makes a delicious spread to apply on bread, sandwich & roti dishes.