PANEER TIKKA - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
Here goes the easy recipe to make restaurant style grilled paneer tikka at home. In this recipe, the paneer is marinated in yoghurt and flavorful spices and then grilled in oven. Also this can be prepared simply in stovetop or tawa. It makes a perfect starter recipe for dinner party or get-togethers. Check out this easy video recipe to make perfect paneer tikka bursting with spicy Indian flavors.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Paneer - 200 g
- Yoghurt - 3 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Besan flour - 1 tbsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Ajwain - 1/2 tsp
- Chat masala pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Tandoori masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice - few drops
- Salt to taste
- Wash and slice paneer to bite sized cubes.
- In a mixing bowl, add yoghurt, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, besan flour, cumin pwd, ajwain, chat masala pwd, garam masala pwd, coriander pwd, pepper pwd, ginger garlic paste, salt, tandoori masala pwd, oil and lemon juice.
- Mix it to smooth paste.
- Add paneer cubes and coat well with masala.
- Add sliced capsicum, onion and tomato.
- Mix and allow to marinate for minimum 1 hour.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 20 mins to avoid getting burnt.
- Now insert marinated paneer, onion, tomato and capsicum alternatively in skewers.
- Grease some masala & oil over it.
- Place the skewers in grill and keep in oven.
- Grill for 8 to 10 mins or until charred as shown in video.
- Healthy delicious grilled paneer tikka is ready.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or any dip of your choice.