Nethili Fry / Spicy Anchovy Fry - Easy Video Recipe
Spicy Nethili Fry
Dry fish fry is always my favorite and love to have it as a side dish with hot onion sambar rice. This recipe is sooper simple that even beginners can give a try. The whole frying process will get completed in 15 mins. It makes a perfect non-veg starter dish or as a side dish for variety rice and curd rice. Try this simple yet delicious dish and enjoy the tasty treat with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Nethili / dry fish - 1/2 kg
- Oil - 2 to 3 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the dry fish (nethili) thoroughly.
- Drain the water completely.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, pepper pwd and little salt.
- Mix well. Let it marinate overnight or minimum 3 hours.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Add the nethili along with masala.
- Cook in medium flame for 5 mins.
- Continue stirring once in a while.
- Reduce the flame to low and cook the nethili until crisp or approximately 15 mins.
- Once the nethili is done and cooked crispy & dry, turn off flame.
- Lipsmacking delicious nethili fry is ready.
It makes a lipsmacking combo with rasam, sambar, dal curry or with curd rice.