Mutton Pepper Fry - Easy Video Recipe
Today's post is one of the best Indian mutton fry recipe that wow your family members & guests. It makes a delicious dinner recipe along with the sooper soft chapati, paratha, roti, etc. Its very easy and delicious recipe to try at home without any fuss. Check out this simple video recipe & enjoy the scrumptious taste of this dish.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Mutton - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 2 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Pepper corns - 1 tsp
- Red chilly - 2
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Chicken masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice - few drops
- Salt to taste
- Coriander & mint leaves
- Clean and wash mutton pieces. Drain water completely.
- Add mutton to pressure cooker.
- Add sliced onion, mashed tomato, ginger garlic paste, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, coriander pwd and salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and mix well.
- Close the lid and pressure cook till mutton is done.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Add peppercorns and red chilly.
- Saute for a minute.
- Add sliced onions, green chilly and saute until transculent.
- Add coriander pwd, garam masala pwd and chicken masala pwd.
- Mix well.
- Add cooked mutton along with water.
- Stir and allow to cook until masala thickens.
- Add freshly ground pepper pwd.
- Squeeze few drops of lemon juice.
- Turn off flame.
- Garnish with sliced coriander leaves.
- Spicy hot delicious Mutton Pepper fry is ready.
- Enjoy with sooper soft chapati, roti, paratha or rice dishes.