CHILLI CHICKEN / RESTAURANT STYLE - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
Here comes the easy video recipe to make restaurant style spicy and delicious chilli chicken. It is one of the very popular chicken dish in India & a favorite dish of all non-vegetarian lovers. It makes a lipsmacking combo with chinese fried rice, noodles, plain rice or with roti dishes. The chilli chicken is full of tempting flavors and makes a great dish for weekend. You can prepare it as starter or as gravy version. Try this tasty chicken chilli today & enjoy.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Boneless chicken - 400 g
- Egg - 1
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Oil - 2 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Salt as needed
To make gravy
- Onion cubed - 1 cup
- Sliced green chilly - 2 to 3
- Grated garlic - 1 tsp
- Grated ginger - 1 tsp
- Sliced capsicum (green, red & yellow) - 1/2 cup
- Chopped spring onions - 1/4 cup
- Vinegar or fresh lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Fresh corinader leaves
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash boneless chicken.
- Drain water completely.
- Add beaten egg, salt, red chilly pwd, oil and corn flour.
- Mix well with chicken.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours.
- Slice all veggies and set ready.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Drop the marinated chicken in hot oil.
- Deep fry until the chicken is crisp and golden.
- Drain in kitchen tissue and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in frypan.
- Add grated garlic and ginger.
- Toss for a minute.
- Add sliced green chilly.
- Add cubed onions and toss till light brown in high flame.
- Add cubed capsicum and fry.
- Add soya sauce, tomato ketchup and vinegar.
- Mix the contents well.
- Add sugar, pepper pwd, red chilly pwd and little salt. (take care the soy sauce has salt in it)
- Mix corn flour in 1/2 cup of water and make it to thick paste.
- Pour the corn flour paste to the gravy and cook in high flame.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and adjust the gravy to desired consistency. (for chilly chicken gravy version)
- Add crispy fried chicken to the gravy and toss in high flame for a minute.
- Turn off flame.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and spring onions.
- Restaurant style spicy chilli chicken is ready to relish.
- Enjoy hot with fried rice, noodles, biryani or roti dishes.