Paneer Pakora - Easy Video Recipe
Paneer pakora is one of the very best crispy fritters of Indian cuisine. It is the most tempting snack recipe yet very simple to prepare at home. This delicious, easy, vegan snack makes a perfect starter snack in any parties to impress guests. It is usually served with green chutney or sweet chutney. It tastes irresistably yummy with sofy chewy spicy inside with crispy flavorful outer texture. We love to munch this mouth-watery snack along with hot chai during rainy & winter days. Lets see how to make paneer pakora at home with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Paneer - 200 g
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Chilly garlic sauce - 1/4 cup
- Bread crumbs - 1/2 cup
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 3/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Oil to deep fry
- Salt to taste
- Wash and slice paneer to bite sized pieces.
- Make a slit in the middle of the paneer as shown in the video.
- Stuff some chilly garlic sauce in the paneer.
- Repeat the same for all the paneer and set aside.
- Add besan flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, salt and ginger garlic paste.
- Add required water and mix to smooth thick paste.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Dip panner in batter and coat it with bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil in medium flame.
- Once it turns crisp and golden brown on both sides, strain and remove from oil in kitchen tissue.
- Crispy & irresistably delicious Paneer pakora is ready.
- It tastes crunchy on outside with soft chewy spicy inside.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or any dip of your choice.