Egg Bhurji / Scrambled Eggs / Spicy Egg Podimas - Video Recipe
Egg Bhurji is one of the favorite dish of all egg lovers and is absolutely quick & easy to prepare. This dish almost goes well with anything from sandwich filling or as side dish with Indian breads for breakfast or brunch. This is an fantastic recipe of making scrambled eggs along with tomatoes, onions and flavored spices. Try this tasty and healthy dish with this easy video recipe.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Eggs - 4
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Onions sliced - 1/4 cup
- Green chilly - 2
- Tomato sliced - 2 tbsp
- Oil - 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Fresh coriander leaves
- Slice onion, tomato, green chilly and coriander leaves.
- Add milk to mixing bowl.
- Add turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, pepper pwd, salt and garam masala pwd.
- Mix well.
- Break eggs and drop into the bowl.
- Beat the eggs until the masala gets mixed.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Add sliced onions and green chilly.
- Toss until onions turn light brown.
- Add chopped tomato and saute for a minute.
- Add beaten egg masala and stir in high flame.
- Keep stirring until the eggs are scrambled.
- Turn off flame.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves.
- Yummilicious spicy egg bhurji is ready.