CHILLI PANEER - EASY VIDEO RECIPE
Here goes the spicy, juicy, melt-in-mouth chilli paneer recipe. It is one of the all time favorite highlight recipe of Indo-Chinese cuisine. It makes a delicious & delightful combo with fried rice, noodles, biryani and roti dishes. It can be served as a veg starter recipe. Check out this easy to prepare video recipe of Chilly Paneer today😊
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Paneer cubes - 1 cup
- Onions sliced - 1/2 cup
- Green chilly - 2
- Grated ginger - 1 tsp
- Grated garlic - 1 tsp
- Sliced capsicum (green, red & yellow) - 1 cup
- Spring onions chopped - 1/4 cup
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Soy sauce - 2 tsp
- Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to shallow fry
- Slice paneer to fine cubes.
- Marinate with red chilly pwd, salt and corn flour.
- Coat the paneer well with the marinade and let it rest for 10 to 15 mins.
- Heat oil in fry pan.
- Shallow fry the marinated paneer cubes to golden and crisp.
- Drain and set aside.
- Add grated garlic and ginger to hot oil.
- Toss in high flame.
- Add sliced onions and green chilly.
- Saute till light brown.
- Add sliced capsicum and toss.
- Add red chilly pwd and salt.
- Mix completely.
- Add soy sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Combine good.
- Make a paste of corn flour with 1/2 cup of water and add to paneer mixture.
- Add water and adjust the consistency of the gravy.
- Sprinkle finely sliced spring onions.
- Turn off flame.
- Yummilicious restaurant style chilly paneer is ready.
- (For gravy version, add extra 1 tbsp of corn flour paste and water and boil for few more mins)
- Serve hot with fried rice, biryani, noodles or roti dishes.