Egg Bonda / Egg Bajji / Egg Pakora - Easy Video Recipe
Egg BondaToday's recipe is a lovely snack for your evening coffee/tea. This popular street food is scrumptiously tasty with crispy texture. It makes a wonderful party appetizer recipe and kids would love this healthy snack. The recipe is very simple to make and the yummy taste of the snack lies on the right consistency of the batter. Do try this easy video recipe to make egg bajji / bonda or egg pakora and share your experience.
Video Recipe For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Besan flour - 1 cup
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Maida flour - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Saunf pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Hing (asfetida / Perungayam) - a generous pinch
- Baking soda - a pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Boil the eggs, peel the shell and keep it ready.
- In a mixing bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, maida flour, turmeric pwd, red chilly pwd, saunf pwd, hing, baking soda, pepper pwd, salt,
- Mix well.
- Add water little by little and stir well to smooth batter.
- The batter consistency should be thin. ( not too thick or watery)
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Dip the egg slice in batter and deep fry in hot oil.
- Keep the flame in medium and fry till the egg pakoras turn crisp & golden on both sides.
- Drain in kitchen tissue.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.