ADAI RECIPE / HOW TO MAKE ADAI - Easy Video Recipe
Adai dosa is a very healthy & filling dish made of rice and different lentils. Its very nutritious and tastes heavenly delicious with chutney or avial as side combo. The tempting aroma of added garlic and red chilly along with coconut makes it a favorite breakfast dish of everyone. Try this easy video recipe to make adai dosa at home in healthy version.
For more Video recipes Subscribe here
- Boiled Rice (puzhungalarisi ) - 1 cup
- Chana dal (kadalai paruppu) - 1/2 cup
- Toor dal - 1 tbsp
- Urad dal - 1 tbsp
- Red chilly - 8
- Garlic pods - 8
- Sliced onions - 1/4 cup
- Grated coconut - 1/4 cup
- Chopped coriander leaves - 1/4 cup
- Saunf pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil as required
- Wash and soak boiled rice, toor dal and urad dal in water.
- Let it soak for 4 to 5 hours minimum.
- Add it to blender. Add garlic, red chilly, saunf pwd and salt.
- Add 1/2 cup of water and grind to coarse batter.
- Transfer to bowl.
- Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, grated garlic and sliced onions.
- Mix well.
- The batter consistency should be thick.
- Heat a dosa pan.
- Take a ladle full of batter and spread in concentric circles.
- Drizzle oil to sides.
- Cook it on both sides in medium flame to crisp and golden.
- Lipsmacking delicious crispy Adai Dosa is ready.
- It makes a heavenly combo with kara chutney and butter.