MUTTON CHOPS MASALA / SPICY MUTTON CHOPS GRAVY - VIDEO RECIPE
Spicy Mutton Chops MasalaHere comes the tasty and spicy Mutton chops masala recipe. This authentic dish is one of our favorite picks and makes a mouthwatery combo with sambar rice or rasam rice. Also it gives a excellent kick with roti, chapati, naan, etc. The speciality of this recipe is the flavor of pepper along with delicious Indian masala. In this recipe the succulent mutton chops are cooked along with seasonings. Try this spicy hot recipe today & enjoy..!
Video Recipe Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
- Mutton chops pieces - 1/2 kg
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Saunf pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaf - 2
- Chopped mint & coriander leaves - handful
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Red chilly pwd - 2 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Clean and wash the mutton chops pieces.
- Drain water and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add saunf pwd and bay leaf.
- Wait to splutter.
- Add sliced onions and saute until light brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and toss for a minute.
- Add finely sliced fresh coriander and mint leaves.
- Add sliced tomatoes and cook until its done.
- Add turmeric pwd and mix.
- Add mutton chops pieces and stir.
- Add pepper pwd, salt, red chilly pwd and coriander pwd.
- Give a quick stir so that the pieces are completely coated with masala.
- Now transfer the contents to pressure cooker and add 1/2 cup water.
- Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles or until the mutton is cooked.
- Heat a tsp of oil in frypan.
- Add curry leaves and toss.
- Add the cooked mutton chops along with masala.
- Cook in medium flame until the masala thickens to desired gravy consistency.
- Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
- Turn off flame.
- Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Transfer to serving plate.
- Delicious Mutton chops masala is ready.
- Enjoy hot with steamed rice or with roti, chapati, naan, etc.