CHICKEN 65 / RESTAURANT STYLE CHICKEN 65 / VIDEO RECIPE
Spicy Chicken 65Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Here goes the delicious, juicy, soft deep fried spicy chicken 65 recipe which serves as a quick appetizer or snack. This popular chicken recipe can be prepared very easily at home. It tastes absolute yummy with bursting flavor of chilly and spices. Try this restaurant style chicken 65 video recipe and enjoy the classic dish..!
- Boneless chicken - 300 g
- Turmeric pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Kashmiri red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
- Pepper pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Coriander pwd - 1 tsp
- Cumin pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Saunf pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Fresh lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil to deep fry
- Clean & wash the chicken pieces.
- Drain water completely.
- Marinate with turmeric pwd, kashmiri red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, coriander pwd, cumin pwd, garam masala pwd, saunf pwd and salt.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Combine well.
- Now add corn flour and maida flour.
- Coat the chicken well with the masala.
- Allow to marinate for 2 hours in fridge.
- Heat oil in frypan.
- Add the marinated chicken pieces in hot oil.
- Deep fry the chicken in medium flame.
- Stir once in while and cook the chicken.
- Once the chicken is golden and crisp, remove from flame.
- Take care the chicken is not over fried, else the chicken 65 will turn hard and rubbery.
- Remove from oil and drain in kitchen tissue.
- Lipsmacking delicious restaurant style spicy chicken 65 is ready.
- Garnish with onion rings and coriander leaves.
- Enjoy hot with any dip of your choice.