Microwave Chocolate Cake - Just in 2 Mins / Video Recipe
- All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
- Cocoa pwd - 2 tbsp
- Sugar - 4 tbsp
- Baking pwd - 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Essence - 1/4 tsp
- Butter - 1 tbsp
- Coffee pwd - 1/2 tsp
- Milk - 3 to 4 tbsp
- Keep all the ingredients ready.
- In a mixing bowl, take all purpose flour, cocoa pwd, sugar, baking soda, coffee pwd.
- Mix well.
- Add Butter and stir.
- Add milk little by little and stir to smooth consistency.
- Add vanilla essence and mix.
- Place it in the microwave oven and set the time to 2 mins.
- Check if the cake is completely cooked by inserting a tooth pick.
- Thats it...yummilicious, soft & moist chocolate cake is ready.
- Serve warm with a dollop of icecream.