Easy Gulab Jamun Recipe / Bread Gulab Jamun / Diwali Sweet Recipes
Bread Gulab Jamun Recipe: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Looking for quick delicious dessert ideas? Here comes the instant Bread Gulab Jamun recipe that tastes deliciously soft and melt in the mouth. It is very easy to prepare and makes a alternative to the regular gulab jamoons made with mawa/khoya. It makes a perfect addictive treat to celebrate festivals like Diwali, Navratri, Holi etc. Try this best Indian sweet recipe and impress your loved ones.
- Arcot Sweet / Makkan Peda ( Gulab Jamun)
- Kala Jamoon
- Gulab Jamun made with khoya
- Easy Gulab Jamoon
- Paneer Jamoon
· Sugar - 1 ½ cup
· Water - 2 cups
· Cardamom pwd - a generous pinch
· Rose essence - ¼ tsp
· Saffron strands - a few
· Bread - 6 to 8
· Warm milk - ¼ cup
· Oil - to deep fry
1. Lets prepare sugar syrup first.
2. Take sugar in a bowl.
3. Add water just enough for the sugar to immerse.
4. Mix well.
5. Turn on heat and stir the sugar syrup in low flame.
6. Once the sugar syrup turns oily (sticky) consistency, add cardamom pwd, rose essence and saffron strands.
7. Turn off flame and keep it aside.
8. Now trim the edges of the breads.
9. Cut it to pieces and grind in food processor or mixie.
10. Transfer to bread mix to a mixing bowl.
11. Sprinkle warm milk and knead it to smooth soft dough.
12. Divide the dough to equal sized balls.
13. Heat oil / ghee in a fry pan.
14. Once the oil is hot, drop the balls carefully.
15. Deep fry in medium hot to crisp golden balls.
16. Drain and add the gulab jamuns to warm sugar syrup.
18. That’s it sooper soft and delicious bread gulab jamuns are ready.Enjoy warm or cold.