Coriander Chicken Recipe / How to make Coriander Chicken?Coriander Chicken: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Chicken boneless - ½ kg
· Fresh coriander leaves - 1 bunch
· Mint leaves chopped - 3 tbsp
· Green chilly - 3 to 5
· Cashewnuts - 8
· Ginger garlic paste -1 tbsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Yoghurt - 1 small cup
· Oil -2 to 3 tbsp
· Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
· Saunf - ½ tsp
· Cinnamon - 1
· Onions sliced - 1 cup
· Tomato puree - ½ cup
· Lemon juice - few drops
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Clean, wash and chop the chicken to bite sized pieces.
2. Wash and chop fresh coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilly.
3. Add it to blender.
4. Add few cashewnuts and little water and grind it to fine smooth paste.
5. Transfer the paste in a mixing bowl.
6. To it add ginger garlic paste, salt, turmeric pwd, yoghurt and mix well.
7. Add the chicken and coat well with the masala paste.
8. Allow to marinate for 2 hours.
9. Heat oil in a fry pan.
10. Add cumin seeds, saunf and cinnamon.
11. Wait to splutter.
12. Add finely sliced onions and fry till golden.
13. Add the marinated chicken and saute in high flame for few minutes.
14. Add tomato puree and cook for a minute.
15. Add ¼ cup of water and turn the flame to low medium.
16. Cover and cook the chicken for 7 to 10 mins.
17. Once the chicken is cooked tender, squeeze few drops of lemon juice.
18. Taste and adjust salt and seasonings.
19. Transfer to serving bowl.
20. Garnish with grated cheese.
21. Healthy delicious coriander chicken with tempting aroma is ready.
22. Enjoy hot with naan, paratha, roti or rice.