Chicken Lollypop Gravy / Schezwan Chicken Lollypop / Chicken Lollypop with SauceChicken Lollypop - Schezwan Style Recipe: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
1. Chicken wings - 6 to 8
2. Soya sauce - 2 tbsp
3. Chilly garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
4. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
5. Corn flour -1 tbsp
6. Salt to tasteTo make Lollypop:
7. Eggs - 1
8. Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
9. Corn flour - 2 tbsp
10. Oil - to deep fryTo make Gravy:
11. Oil - 1 tbsp
12. Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
13. Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
14. Vinegar - ½ tsp
15. Chilly sauce - 1 tsp
16. Tomato ketchup -2 tbsp
17. Green chilly - 1
18. Fresh coriander leaves
19. Salt to taste
To make Lollypop:
1. Wash and clean the chicken wings thoroughly.
2. Cut the wings into two.
3. Chop the end bone and pull the flesh up along with the skin.
4. Now remove the thin bone attached to it.
5. Mould the flesh into a lollypop. (check out here to see stepwise recipe)
6. Prepare a marinade with soya sauce, chilly garlic sauce, salt, ginger garlic paste and corn flour.
7. Add the chicken lollypop to the marinade, coat it completely.
8. Let it rest for overnight or preferably for 2 hours.
9. In a bowl, beat the egg.
10. Add red chilly pwd, salt and corn flour.
11. Mix it well.
12. Make a smooth batter.
13. Heat oil in a frypan.
14. Roll the lollypop in the batter and drop carefully in the hot oil.
15. Turn the flame to medium hot.
16. Deep fry the chicken lollypops until they turn crispy and golden brown.
17. Take care the chicken to be cooked completely inside also and adjust the flame accordingly.
18. Drain the chicken lollypop in kitchen towel.
19. Lipsmacking tasty chicken lollypop is ready.To make Gravy:
20. To prepare the sauce, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a small frying pan.
21. Add cumin seeds and ginger garlic paste.
22. Saute for a minute.
23. Add soya sauce, vinegar, chilly sauce, tomato ketchup, salt, green chilly and finely chopped coriander leaves.
24. Add little water and stir in low flame for 2 mins.
25. Toss the chicken lollypop in the sauce.
26. Turn off the flame.
27. Transfer the chicken lollypop along with sauce to serving plate.
28. Serve immediately.
29. Pairs up excellent with fried rice, noodles, biryani, naan etc.