Whole Wheat Buttermilk Pancakes Recipe / Fluffy Pancake RecipesLike us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Whole Wheat Flour Buttermilk Pancakes: If you’re looking for a quick, healthy and best pancake recipe for breakfast, this is your go-to pancake recipe. It tastes light & fluffy with just the right amount of baking pwd and buttermilk that makes them tastes delicious. The secret to great pancake is not to overmix the batter. Treat your family with this delicious buttermilk pancakes without any flops with this simple recipe.
· Whole wheat flour - 1 cup
· All purpose flour - ½ cup
· Baking pwd - a pinch
· Baking soda - a pinch
· Butter - 2 tbsp
· Honey - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Butter milk - 1 cup
· Salt - ½ tsp or as needed
· Milk - ¾ cup
· Egg - 1
· Oil - as neededMethod:
1. Take whole wheat flour and maida flour in a mixing bowl.
2. Add baking pwd and baking soda.
3. Mix well and set aside.
4. In another bowl take butter.
5. Add honey, sugar (optional) to it and mix.
6. Add buttermilk, salt and stir good.
7. Next add the milk and mix.
8. Beat egg in a small bowl.
9. Add it to the bowl and give a good mix.
10. Ensure the mixture is well stirred. Wet ingredients bowl is ready. Set aside.
11. Now make a well in the bowl of the dry ingredients mixture. ( step 3)
12. Pour in the buttermilk, egg and honey mixture.
13. Combine gently until smooth. Take care not to overmix.
14. Heat a dosa tawa / gridle.
15. The consistency of the batter should be semi- thick. ( if required add little milk to get the desired consistency as shown in pic)
16. Grease the tawa with oil.
17. Pour or scoop ¼ cup of batter and spread on hot tawa in concentric circles.
18. Drizzle oil to sides.
19. When the surface is bubbly all over, flip it to other side and cook both the sides to golden brown.
20. Once it is done, take in serving plate.
21. Healthy delicious wheat flour buttermilk pancakes are ready with fluffy inside and crispy outside.
22. Serve hot with a dallop of butter.
23. Drizzle honey for added taste and enjoy..!
24. It makes a nutritious breakfast or snack for both kids and adults alike.