Banana Pancakes Recipe / Healthy Breakfast Ideas
Banana Pancakes: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
· Egg - 1
· Bananas - 2 ripe
· Maida / APF flour - 1 ½ cup
· Sugar - 1½ tsp
· Salt - as required
· Baking pwd - a pinch
· Buttermilk or milk - 1 cup
· Oil - 2 tsp
· Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
· Honey - to drizzle on pancake
1. Take a small mixing bowl.
2. Beat egg until frothy.
3. In a separate bowl, combine all purpose flour, sugar, salt, baking pwd.
4. Mix well.
5. Add buttermilk, vanilla essence and stir.
6. Mix together the beaten egg.
7. Mash banana ( leave some unmashed) and add it to the batter.
8. Combine well
9. The batter should be little lumpy as shown in the pic.
10. Heat frying pan over medium heat.
11. Drizzle oil /butter slightly.
12. Pour or scoop batter onto hot pan.
13. Cook until pancakes are light golden brown on both sides.
14. Transfer to serving plate.
15. Healthy & delicious banana pancakes are ready in no minute.
16. Serve the pancakes while still hot with maple syrup or honey and banana slices.