Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe / Veg Schezwan Fried Rice / Step by StepSchezwan Fried Rice: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
- Schezwan Sauce (homemade recipe with stepwise pics)
- Schezwan Chilly Paneer
- Schezwan Chicken Fried Rice
- Chinese Schezwan Paneer
· Carrot, beans, spring onions chopped - 2 cups
· Garlic - 5
· Basmati rice - 1 ½ cups
· Oil - 1 tbsp
· Schezwan sauce - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Soya sauce -1 tsp
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Wash and slice garlic, carrot, French beans and spring onions.
2. Wash and cook basmati rice.
3. Spread it in a bowl and keep ready.
4. Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
5. Add finely sliced garlic pieces.
6. Saute for a minute and add red chilly.
7. Add sliced French beans and stir.
8. Add diced carrots and fry in high flame.
9. Add schezwan sauce and mix. ( you can use either storebought schezwan sauce or homemade sauce)
10. Add soya sauce and combine.
11. Add cooked basmati rice and fluff gently.
12. Toss in high flame.
13. Turn off flame.
14. Sprinkle finely chopped spring onions and greens.
15. That’s it mouth watery spicy hot Schezwan fried rice is ready in no time.
16. It pairs up best with gobi Manchurian or with any spicy veg curry of your choice.