Garlic Bread Recipe / Homemade Garlic Bread / Healthy Snack RecipesGarlic Bread: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Bread slices - 6 to 8
· Garlic pods - 5 to 6
· Butter - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Red chilly flakes - ½ tsp
· Black pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Oregano - ½ tsp ( or any herbs you can use)
· Parseley - 1 tsp
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Take any bread of your choice.
2. Slightly toast it n keep ready.
3. Peel garlic and mash it to fine paste by adding little water in a blender.
4. Keep butter ready.
5. In a small bowl, mix together butter, garlic paste, red chilly flakes, salt, black pepper pwd, chopped coriander leaves, oregano and parseley. (you can add any herbs you like)
6. Take a bread piece and spread the garlic butter evenly over it.
7. You can bake it in a oven by preheating the oven to 400 degree celcius and bake it for 5 to 6 mins.
8. Also you can toast it in a fry pan by applying butter on the pan.
9. Toast the crust side for 2 mins until really crispy.
10. Lipsmacking flavorful homemade garlic bread is ready.
11. It pairs up best with tomato ketchup or with any dip of your choice.