Egg Bhajji Recipe / Easy Egg Pakora / Tea Time Snacks Recipe
Egg Bhajji Recipe: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Here comes the all time favorite irresistible snack Egg Bhajji / Mutta Bhajji recipe. It is really quick, tasty and simple to prepare at home. This delicious snack makes a unbeatable tea time snack. Try it out and your kids would love this delicious Egg Bhajji snack.
· Eggs - 3 or 4
· Besan flour - 1 cup
· Rice flour - 1 tbsp
· Maida flour -1 tbsp
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Pepper pwd - ¼ tsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Asafetida - a generous pinch
· Saunf - ¼ tsp
· Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
· Baking soda - a pinch
· Salt to taste
· Oil to deep fryMethod:
1. In a mixing bowl, add besan flour, rice flour, maida flour, red chilly pwd, pepper pwd, turmeric pwd, asafetida, saunf, ginger garlic paste, salt and baking soda.
2. Add little water and mix it to fine paste.
3. The batter consistency shouldn’t be too thick or too watery.
4. Hard boil eggs in water.
5. Peel them.
6. Slice to fine halves.
7. Heat oil in a fry pan.
8. Dip the halved eggs in the smooth spicy batter and deep fry it in hot oil.
9. Stir it to other side and fry until both sides are browned and crisp.
10. Drain it in kitchen tissue.
11. Hot and yummy Egg Bhajji is ready.Tastes yummy with crisp outside and soft inside.
12. It pairs up excellent with tomato ketchup, mint chutney or any dip of your choice.