Kala Chana Chat Recipe / Easy Chat Recipes / Healthy Snack IdeasKala Chana Chat: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
· Kala chana - 1 cup
· Green moong dal - ½ cup
· Potato boiled and chopped - ½ cup
· Onion sliced - ¼ cup
· Tomato sliced - ¼ cup
· Cucumber sliced - ½ cup
· Green chilly -1
· Coriander leaves - handful
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Roasted cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Sev / gram flour noodles - ½ cup
· Tamarind chutney - 2 tsp
· Salt to tasteMethod:
1. Wash and soak kala chana and green moong dal overnight or for minimum 6 to 8 hrs.
2. Drain the water and pressure cook the kala chana and green moong dal by adding 1 cup water, little salt until done.
3. Drain the water and keep aside the cooked dals.
4. Pressure cook potato, peel and slice to small pieces.
5. Slice onion, tomato, cucumber, green chilly and coriander leaves.
6. In a mixing bowl, add cooked kala chana dal, moong dal, finely sliced onion, tomato, potato, cucumber, green chilly, coriander leaves.
7. Squeeze few drops of lemon juice.
8. Add salt, roasted cumin pwd and chat masala pwd.
9. Mix well.
10. Transfer to serving plate.
11. Add 2 tsp of tamarind chutney and sprinkle sev and amchur pwd.
12. Garnish with pomegranate.
13. Healthy & lipsmacking chana chat is ready.
14. Serve immediately.
15. It makes a colourful nutritious snack for the kids when they’re back from school.