Dahi Puri Recipe / Dahi Sev Puri / Easy Chaat Recipes
Dahi Sev Puri: For more Video recipesSimilar Recipes:
Like all of you, I am a big fan of chaat recipes. Top most favorite snack recipe of mine is Dahi Puri. Its absolutely an opt recipe to have during this hot summer days. This healthy Indian street snack is quick to make at home too. Check out the easy..recipe here..!
· Potato - 1 big
· Pooris - 10 to 15 ( or as required)
· Onions sliced - 1 cup
· Tomatoes sliced - 1 cup
· Chilled yoghurt - 1 cup
· Coriander leaves - handful
· Sev & boondhi - ½ cup
· Cumin pwd - 2 tsp
· Chat masala pw - 2 tsp
· Black salt - as required
· Red chilly pwd - as required
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and pressure cook the potatoes till soft.
2. Peel and mash them to small pieces.
3. Keep the green chutney and sweet tamarind chutney ready. ( check here how to prepare the chutneys at home with stepwise pics)
4. Slice tomato, onions and coriander leaves and set it aside.
5. Keep ready the pooris ready.
6. Keep the chilled yoghurt ready too.
7. To get started, arrange the pooris in serving plate.
8. Break the pooris on the top for to stuff the ingredients.
9. Now carefully scoop the mashed potatoes in the pooris.
10. Add the onion and tomato slices.
11. Add little freshly chopped coriander leaves.
12. Sprinkle roasted cumin pwd, salt and chat masala pwd.
13. Now add mint coriander chutney and sweet tamarind chutney.
14. Top up with chilled yoghurt.
15. Now for garnishing, sprinkle sev and boondhi on top.
16. Also add finely chopped onion, tomato and cucumber slices.
17. Sprinkle chat masala pwd, red chilly pwd and black salt.
18. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
19. That’s it..! Mouth watering Dahi Sev Puri is ready.
20. Serve immediately so that the puris remains crispy with all the delicacies.
21. Enjoy the all time favorite Dahi Sev Batata Puri with your family..!