PUDINA PARATHA RECIPE /MINT PARATHA / QUICK DINNER RECIPES
Mint Paratha / Pudina Paratha: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
It is one of the delicious & flavored Indian paratha recipes. This irresistible recipe is prepared by mixing the chopped mint leaves into the wheat flour along with flavorful spices while preparing the dough. It is traditionally cooked with ghee and the dominant aroma of mint will invite your loved ones to dining when..you make this paratha.
· Wheat flour / whole atta - 2 cups
· Chopped mint leaves - 2 cups
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Garlic - 3 to 4 pods
· Cumin pwd - 1 tsp
· Chat masala pwd - 1 tsp
· Yoghurt - ½ cup
· Oil / butter - 2 tbsp
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and chop mint leaves to fine pieces.
2. Take wheat flour in a mixing bowl.
3. Add salt and finely chopped mint leaves.
4. Add sliced green chilly and grated garlic.
5. Add cumin pwd, chat masala pwd and yoghurt.
6. Mix well.
7. Add little water and knead to smooth soft dough.
8. Add 2 tsp of oil and mix.
9. Cover the dough and set aside for 10 mins.
10. Now divide the dough to equal sized balls.
11. Take one dough ball, dust it with flour and roll it to round shape.
12. Heat oil/ butter in a girdle / dosa pan.
13. Place the rolled paratha carefully.
14. Drizzle oil to the sides.
15. Cook on both sides until it turns golden.
16. Sprinkle chat masala pwd and remove from flame.
Tongue tickling Pudina paratha is ready.
17. Serve hot with yoghurt, pickle and any raita of your choice.
18. We tasted it with carrot raitha.
19. To prepare carrot raitha, grate carrot to fine shreds.
20. Take it in a small cup, add salt, ½ tsp sugar, 1 tsp cumin pwd, yoghurt and mix well.
21. That’s it…healthy & lipsmacking combo is ready to go with spicy hot mint parathas.