Panchamirtham / Mixed Fruits Panchamirtham / Easy Neivedyam Recipes
Panchamirtham: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
A very tasty dessert, which is offered as prasadam in temples all over Tamil Nadu. Recently I prepared panchamirtham at home for a pooja and it is superhit.
My daughter is so fond of panchamirtham and she loves this thick, sweet mixture taste of mixed fruits and absolutely it makes a..healthy & yummy snack too..!
Try this instant Panchamirtham recipe and let me know your experience..
You might also like:
· Small ripe bananas - 5 to 6
· Dates - handful
· Cardamom - 4 to 5
· Apple slices - 1 cup
· Grapes - handful
· Jaggery - 1 cup
· Honey - 2 to 3 tbsp
· Ghee - 2 to 3 tsp
· Rock sugar /diamond kalkandu - 1 tbsp
· Saffron - few strands
1. Peel off the skin of bananas and slice them finely.
2. Deseed the dates and slice it to pieces.
3. Crush cardamom seeds and keep ready.
4. Wash and slice the apple to small pieces.
5. Crush jaggery to coarse powder.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the banana slices and mash them.
7. Now add sliced dates and crushed grapes.
8. Add sliced apples. (also you can add any fruits you like as pomegranate, orange, etc)
9. Then add the crushed jaggery and mash it using hands.
10. Add honey, saffron and ghee.
11. Add rock sugar or candy sugar and mix well.
12. When all the ingredients are incorporated together, cover the panchamirtham and allow to rest for 1 to 2 hours.
13. Transfer to serving bowl.
14. Lipsmacking and healthy Panchamirtham is ready.
15. Enjoy it as a dessert and you can also prepare in large quantity and store it in airtight container in refrigerator.