Chocolate Mug Cake / 2 Mins Chocolate Mug Cake / Step by Step
Chocolate Mug Cake: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
Need something delicious, chocolatey, divine chocolate cake in just 2 minutes. Here goes the recipe for the moistest chocolate mug cake you will ever have. This can be made in microwave in minutes. This makes a gooey treat to children when they are back from school with hungry tummy.
One cake is good enough to..share between 2 persons. So..c’mon, grab a big mug and get ready to prepare this quick and delicious chocolate cake..
Check out the yummy Christmas special recipes here.
· All purpose flour - 3 tbsp
· Sugar - 4 tbsp
· Cocoa pwd - 2 tbsp
· Walnut slices - 2 tbsp
· Baking soda - ¼ tsp
· Milk - 2 tbsp
· Coffee pwd - 1 tsp
· Butter - 4 tsp
· Vanilla essence - ½ tsp
1. Preheat oven to 200 degree celcius.
2. Clean and grease the microwave mug with butter.
3. Set it aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder, walnut slices, baking soda and coffee powder. ( coffee powder enhances the flavor and taste of the cake)
5. Mix it well.
6. Now add butter and vanilla essence to it.
7. Add 2 tbsp of milk and give a good stir.
8. Transfer this batter to the greased mug. Take care to fill it half the cup to avoid overflowing of the cake.
Top it with sliced walnuts or sprinkle chocolate chips.
9. Microwave it on high for 2 mins.
10. That’s it...you can see moist and fluffy chocolate cake in just a couple of minutes.
11. Check if the cake is completely cooked by inserting a tooth pick.
12. If it comes out clean, then cake is completely done. ( if needed you can microwave it for one more minute)
Doesn't it look yummy?
13. Enjoy hot the thick and divine chocolate cake.
You might also like to check :