Potato Sandwich / Easy Sandwich Recipes / Healthy Breakfast Menus:
Crispy Potato Sandwich: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Yesterday, I prepared Potato Sandwich and it tasted fantastic. I adapted this recipe from Madura’s Kitchen and it’s a very easy and quick recipe.
It just needs the preparation of spiced potato masala. The combo of..potato, flavorful spices and fresh coriander leaves is simply awesome.
This sandwich makes a hearty breakfast dish and also perfect for kids lunch box.
Here is the most delicious and easy sandwich recipe.!
· Potato -2
· Grated ginger - 1 tsp
· Green chilly - 1
· Red chilly pwd - 1 tsp
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Garam masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - 2 tsp
· Fresh coriander leaves chopped - handful
· Bread slices - 6 to 8
· Tomato ketchup - 2 tbsp
· Sesame seeds - to garnish
· Butter - 2 dallops
· Salt to taste
1. Wash and pressure cook potatoes.
2. Peel, mash the potatoes and take it in a mixing bowl. Add sliced green chilly.
3. Add grated ginger, red chilly pwd, cumin pwd, garam masala pwd, lemon juice, salt and coriander leaves.
4. Mix well.
5. Divide the bread pieces diagonally in two pieces.
6. Apply tomato ketchup up on one side of bread slice and spread it evenly.
7. On the top of ketchup spread the potato masala mixture.
8. Sprinkle some sesame seeds on the top of the potato mixture.
9. Heat a frypan.
10. Now add 2 dallops of butter to the hot pan.
11. Shallow fry the prepared sandwich on hot skillet in medium flame.
12. Once it turns crisp and golden on both sides, remove from heat.
Repeat the same for all the slices.
13. Enjoy hot with tomato ketchup or with any dip of your choice.
14. It makes a yummilicious combo with your eve cup of tea..!
You might also like: