Paneer Sandwich - Grilled Paneer Sandwich Recipe / Easy Sandwich Recipes:
Paneer Sandwich: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Here comes the healthy and filling sandwich recipe as along with paneer & veggies that are flavored with aromatic spices. This is a yummy and nutritious snack that can be prepared within 10 minutes & excellent for breakfast, brunch or school lunch boxes.
This delicious sandwich is rich in calcium & protein. My kid loves to have it for breakfast with a glass of milkshake and that is just perfect to have a quick and satiating...breakfast to fill in tummy.
Try this Paneer grilled sandwich recipe at your home & enjoy..!
· Whole grain bread slices - 6
· Paneer shredded -1 cup
· Cumin pwd - ½ tsp
· Ginger paste - ½ tsp
· Chopped tomatoes - 4 tsp
· Pepper pwd - ½ tsp
· Chat masala pwd - ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - 1 tsp
· Chopped coriander leaves - 4 to 5 tsp
· Butter - 2 to 3 tsp
· Salt to taste
1. Grate cottage cheese / paneer to fine shreds in a mixing bowl.
2. Add cumin pwd, ginger paste, chopped onions, pepper pwd, chat masala pwd and salt.
3. Add lemon juice, chopped tomatoes and finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
4. Mix well to soft dough consistency.
5. Take the whole grain bread or white bread slices.
6. Spread the paneer mixture over the bread evenly.
7. Cover it up another bread.
8. Butter the top side of the bread.
9. Repeat the same for all the slices.
10. Heat the sandwich maker. ( also you can roast the sandwich over hot tawa or dosa girdle)
11. Once it is hot, place the sandwich over the side which we applied butter gently on the sandwich maker.
12. Apply some butter on the top also.
13. Close the sandwich maker and grill it until it is golden brown and crisp on both sides.
14. Once it is done, slice it to pieces.
15. Healthy & lipsmacking Grilled Paneer Sandwich is ready.
16. Kids love this colorful yumm sandwich and it makes an ideal lunch box dish.
17. It pairs up excellent with mint chutney, tomato ketchup or any dip of your choice.
Check out more healthy breakfast recipeshere..!