Oats Masala Paratha / Oats Recipes / Easy Paratha Recipes
Oats Masala Paratha: For more Video recipes Subscribe here
I am posting today a stuffed Indian Bread recipe that is very tasty & nutritious indeed. If you’re tired of eating plain rotis & chapattis, this Oats Masala Parathas makes an ideal choice for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Its prepared with spicy mixture of oats along with...wheat flour. This is definitely a delicacy, when served as it is or with any vegetable curry.
· Whole wheat flour / atta - 2 cups
· Oats - 1 cup
· Red chilly pwd - ¾ tsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Coriander leaves - ½ tsp
· Amchur pwd - ¼ tsp
· Chopped coriander & curry leaves - 2 tbsp
· Oil / butter - as required
· Salt to taste
2. Add salt and mix well.
5. Keep it covered for 10 to15 mins.
6. Take a mixing bowl and add oats to it.
7. Add red chilly pwd, turmeric pwd, coriander leaves, amchur pwd, salt, chopped curry & coriander leaves.
9. Divide it to equal sized balls.
10. Now take the wheat flour dough and divide it to small balls as well.
14. Heat a tava / fry pan.
16. Fry them on both sides until it is cooked and golden brown on both sides. ( press the paratha edges with a spatula, so that it is evenly cooked)
18. Serve hot with a dallop of butter on top of it.
20. We had it with vegetable Korma.You might also like to check:
· Dal Paratha
· Egg Paratha / Anda Ka Paratha
· Kothu Parotta
· Paneer Paratha
· Aloo Paratha
· Moongdal Paratha