Aloo Subzi / Spicy Potato Masala / Potato Subji / Easy Aloo Masala Recipe
Aloo Ki Subzi: Like us on Youtube for more Video Recipes
Today’s post is Aloo Ki Sabji, a very popular dish of North India and has a unique flavor. It tastes absolute hot and spicy with coriander flavor and spices that makes a great combo with roti, chapatti, poori and with rice.
This is one of the simplest dish also that you can prepare for ...quick weeknight dinner.
Lets see how to prepare this spicy & yummy Potato Subji..!
· Potatoes / Aloo - 2
· Oil - 1 to 2 tsp
· Mustard - ¼ tsp
· Cumin - ½ tsp
· Hing - a pinch
· Curry leaves - a twig
· Green chilly - 1 or 2
· Red chilly -1
· Split urad dal - ½ tsp
· Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
· Coriander pwd - ½ tsp
· Lemon juice - ½ tsp
· Salt to taste
· Fresh coriander leaves
1. Wash and pressure cook the potatoes.
2. Peel off the skin and slice to small cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan.
4. Add the seasonings, mustard, cumin, hing, curry leaves, sliced green chilly, red chilly and split urad dal.
5. Wait till spluttering stops.
6. Add sliced onion and saute till the onions turns transculent.
7. Add turmeric pwd, coriander pwd and salt.
8. Mix well.
9. Now add the sliced potatoes.
10. Combine gently.
11. Cover and cook further for 3 to 4 mins in low flame.
12. Turn off the flame.
13. Squeeze few drops of lemon juice.
14. Mix well.
15. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
16. Transfer to serving plate.
17. Yummilicious Aloo Subzi is ready to taste.
18. Serve hot with roti, chapatti, puri or even as side dish with rice varieties.
You might also like:
Thanks for visiting this page. Feel free to share your comments & feedback.
See you all soon ...